join our team
We are actively looking for help from passionate volunteers to directly teaching classes and providing mentoring sessions and other assistance to our program in Hau Giang province (and other areas TBD). Your help is very important to us and will further help achieve our mission in empowering girls and young women of Greater Mekong Delta of Vietnam.
Please read on for more detail about our volunteer openings and how to apply.
- Can commit to volunteer in Hau Giang province or other areas needed in Greater Mekong area at least 1-2 days a month for at least 4 months (travel stipend will be provided if not residing in the area);
- Prefer volunteers who are currently residing near Hau Giang or Can Tho provinces or have a reliable method of transportation to sites.
- Fluent in Vietnamese, conversational English a plus;
- Be at least 21 years old;
- Are completing or have completed a Bachelor's degree in any field;
- Possess the ability to demonstrate strong organizational, decision-making and collaboration skills;
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively verbally.
- Knowledge and interest in personal development and/or education;
- Knowledge of the regional socio-economic landscape of Greater Mekong Delta and how it applies to supporting women;
- Flexibility and ability to handle sensitive situations;
- Passion for women's rights and social change.
Please email Vy Thai directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and/or inquire about the positions. Be sure to include your CV and cover letter addressing your qualifications and availability.